The Warooka Consulting Rooms Committee was formed in July 1934 as the Warooka Auxiliary of Yorketown Hospital. In 1938 the question of a doctor’s consulting room at Warooka was raised. Until then the doctor had consulted at the Memorial Hall in the Committee Room on his weekly visits – a venue not really comfortable for doctor or patient. A public meeting to discuss the issue was held on September 3rd 1938, when the ladies of the Auxiliary received the district’s approval to carry on with the project. The foundation stone was laid in February 1939 by Mr.Otto Klem, of Corny Point and the rooms were opened by the President, Mrs.E.S.Baker. In 1957 the financial management of the rooms became the responsibility of the Ladies Auxiliary, at the request of the four remaining trustees. Red Cross had continued to operate after World War 1 and meetings were eventually held in the Consulting Rooms. A small club continues to operate helping raise funds when needed. The Warooka branch of the Mothers & Babies Association was formed in 1967, with clinics being held in the Consulting Rooms. The Warooka & District Parents Group continue to use the rooms today with monthly visits from a clinic nurse. 1968 it was felt it would be sensible to invest the property in the District Council of Warooka, as belonging to the people of the district. Since the amalgamation of the District Councils of Warooka, Yorketown, Minlaton and Central Yorke Peninsula in 1997, the Consulting Rooms were owned by the YP Council, but still administered by the Committee. In 2010 a Community Garden was established at the back of the property. With numbers dwindling, the Warooka Consulting Rooms Committee became a sub-committee of the Warooka Progress Association Inc., and is now administered by them. In 2016 the WPA Inc. received transfer of ownership from the YP Council, handing the building back to the people of the Warooka area once again.